Bronies.cz
Equestria Girls - Verze k tisku

+- Bronies.cz (https://bronies.cz)
+-- Fórum: My Little Pony (https://bronies.cz/Forum-My-Little-Pony)
+--- Fórum: Equestria Girls (https://bronies.cz/Forum-Equestria-Girls)
+--- Téma: Equestria Girls (/Vlakno-Equestria-Girls)

RE: MLP: FiM The Movie - Geeshta - 14.02.2013

Bojim se toho, protože EqG ma být orientovaný na starší dívky, v teen věku Applejackunsure no nebudu dělat předčasný závěry

RE: MLP: FiM The Movie - KovisCZ666 - 14.02.2013

Dokázete si predstavit ten r34?

RE: MLP: FiM The Movie - someone - 14.02.2013

Randění... Fluttershy... tragédie.

poor Someone... a Derping

RE: MLP: FiM The Movie - Geeshta - 14.02.2013

Můžeš poprosit Hasbro aby tam dali tvoje OC jako týpka co randí s FS

jo Rainbowlaugh sice reknou hell no!We need munies ale co za pokus to stojí Rainbowlaugh

RE: MLP: FiM The Movie - someone - 14.02.2013

Jednou, až budem velcí a rozumní, tak příjdu o rozum, a udělám vše pro to, aby Hasbro bylo zničeno. Twilightsmile

Flutterryay goin' with ya homie

RE: MLP: FiM The Movie - Fun1k - 14.02.2013

Jednou, až budem velcí a rozumní, možná Hasbro už nebudeš chtít zničit. :I

RE: MLP: FiM The Movie - Melgarh - 15.02.2013

Warning: [SPOILERS SEASON 3] [SPOILERS MOVIE]

Repost:

Postuju sem celou konverzaci z "telefonatu" od pana Johna A. Frascotti - Global Chief Marketing Officer, Hasbro.
Citace:"So let's begin with My Little Pony, one of our franchise brands where we've had a tremendous amount of success lately. Powered by our very popular My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic television show and by our execution of My Little Pony across our entire blueprint, we've been able to capture the hearts of millions of fans around the world.

When we look back at 2012, it truly was a breakout year for My Little Pony. As Brian mentioned, our POS was up globally. In fact, it was up 50% in all major markets around the world. And in several international markets, our POS was up triple digit. When you look at My Little Pony, what's great about this brand is that it's being embraced and defined by millions of active and engaged fans throughout the world, who are publicly demonstrating their love for the brand and they're emerging as what we call brand advocates. These engaged fans often refer to My Little Pony as their inspiration, and they're finding unique ways to celebrate their own inner pony with pony-inspired hair and makeup and nail art. Girls of all ages are dressing like, quoting and blogging about the brand and telling their friends to do the same. So as a result of this groundswell of fan activism around My Little Pony, it's quickly become a significant part of our pop culture. So clearly, our strategy is working, and we captured a broader consumer target as a result.

When you look at My Little Pony, historically as a brand, it's always been very strong amongst younger girls, 3 to 6 years old. But as a result of the success of our brand lately, we've been able to capture an older girl, girls in the 6 to 12 -year-olds age range. And the fan mania for this brand has had a dramatic sales impact on our license products as well in a broader range of categories from apparel to Halloween costumes, teen jewelry, tees, accessories, even My Little Pony toothpaste.

Our comic books, which we launched in partnership with IDW earlier this year, are now already in their fourth printing, and they've been ranked in the top 100 of all comic books from 2012. So now, more than ever, it's cool to love My Little Pony and consume My Little Pony in multiple ways across multiple platforms.

The press has been fascinated by this growing fan base and how Pony has become a cultural phenomenon. It's been featured in articles across a wide array of publications from the Wall Street Journal to People Magazine, and the brand has even been featured in popular television shows like Glee and Modern Family with product placements that have happened entirely organically.

Our entertainment strategy, which we'll continue to invest in, in 2013, is hitting on all cylinders. Importantly, resulting in significant daily brand exposure in daily fan engagements. Season 3 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic launched on The Hub this past November, and it continues week on week to grow in viewership. My Little Pony is now broadcast in 180 countries around the world, and consumers today have more ways than ever before to watch the show. They can watch it on TV, on DVDs. In fact, we've released 4 DVDs since February of last year and on the most popular digital streaming services as well. My Little Pony is one of the most popular kids shows on Netflix today.

Now we're also engaging our fans with digital gaming. Our My Little Pony Gameloft app, which we launched in November of last year in partnership with Gameloft is one of the top-ranked kids games for the iPad and the iPhone in almost every major market, and it's outperforming some of the perennially most popular kids games. So clearly, kids are loving to play this new mobile game for My Little Pony.

So as we look ahead to this year, we're going to continue to execute My Little Pony across our Brand Blueprint and activate all the levers on our blueprint, and we're going to focus around a major event that's happening in entertainment. One of our main ponies, TWILIGHT SPARKLE, is becoming a princess. So we're going to celebrate this event and focus all of our product and marketing on this event.

Now as we look ahead to the fall of 2013, as Brian mentioned, we're launching an entirely new pony brand expression in our top 10 countries. We're going to launch it with a made-for-TV movie and full execution of this new IP across our blueprint. We did a tremendous amount of research, and our consumer insights told us that girls want more ways to play with My Little Pony and more ways to experience My Little Pony. So we've developed a brand-new expression of My Little Pony, an entirely new IP that will appeal to slightly older girls and give them an even cooler way to play with My Little Pony, and we'll deliver this IP across multiple product categories within toy and other categories as well, and then importantly across all of our digital platforms. We'll be revealing this new IP later this summer with full-fledged, pink-carpet event at major pop culture venues like San Diego's Comic-Con. So you'll be hearing more about this new IP as the year unfolds."

Sorry, jsem v praci tak aspon prelozim tu cervenou cast.

S vyhledem na podzim 2013 se chystame spustit uplne novy typ znacky s poniky (doslova "v jinem vyjadreni") v 10 nejvynosnejsich zemich. Tuto znacku vypustime specialnim filmem urcenym pro televizni publikum a dalsimi produktovymi typy pres cele nase portfolio hracek. Provedli jsem znacne rozsahli spotrebni pruzkum a nase informace indikuji ze holcicky chteji vice moznosti jak si hrat s hracky znacky My Little pony. Bude to uplne nove odvetvi ktere by melo oslovit vekove starsi (~12) a dat jim vice jeste "cooler" moznosti jak si hrat s My Little Pony. Tato nova znacka bude vypustena pres hracky skrz cele nase soucasne portfolio a tez pres jine produkty a odvetvi vcetne digitalni. Tato nova znacka bude predvedena v pozdnejsi fazi leta s celou fanfarou, vcetne ruzoveho?? koberce behem velke pop-kulturni udalosti typu San Diego Comic Con. O teto znacce se dozvite vice v prubehu roku.

1) Potvrzen film
2) Potvrzeno ze film nebude MLP: Friendship is Magic ale bude mit koreny ve FiM
3) Humanized Ponies? Seems legit.
4) Chteji hracky pro starsi holky, tudiz chteji souperit s Barbienami. Co vypada jako Barbie? Humanized Pony. Twilightsmile
5) Twilight Sparkle is the best pony. (..and princess)
6) Totalne ignoruji Bronies, respektive udajne si mysli, ze ty tuny blindbagu kupovane Bronies kupuji male holcicky..
7) Dekuje vsem za slusny prachy.