Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlas(ů) - 0 Průměr
Great To Be Different - brony community project by ForestRain
I don´t agree. When you choose the right place, you will be useful. For example, that fork on the right place could by a piece of modern art.
Odpovědět
Uvědomte si pravdu. Vidlička tu není. http://www.walkingbutterfly.com/wp-conte...on-boy.jpg
Brahmavihára – buddhistické L&T
„Maybe next time you will take a second look
and not judge the cover of the book“
– Zecora
ENTP | Ask me spike letter
Odpovědět
(15.11.2012, 03:17)illindor Napsal(a): Hmmmm ale pozor: http://addprikol.net/img/SV3r5VrLLh.png

Když jsi odlišný, patrně budeš vynikat v něčem jiném, než průměr - s ohnutou vidličkou se nenajíš, ale zase s ní třeba můžeš otevřít zámek, jen musíš zjistit, že to jde a jak na to Pinkiesmile ... a o tom to je Ajsmug
Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.

The Last Rebel... still alive
Odpovědět
Forest Rain se několikrát na různých místech zmínil, že od bronies dostal spoustu materiálů, které se do videa nevešly a že je nechce nechat jen tak ležet ladem:

Citace:, I can't help but feel I haven't done justice to all the personal stories I've received... So I'm thinking of ways to create a virtual library of stories of how people are different, and how they've overcome their challenges, or learned to accept themselves.

So... once I've figured that out, I'll let y'all know about it! Rainbowlaugh

A tak se taky stalo Pinkiesmile dnes vyšlo oznámení o spuštění stránek Great To Be Different s tím, že postupně přibývají další věci - a samozřejmě na konci je výzva, že kdo chce, může se přidat Twilightsmile

Citace:Well let me tell you my friends. There's a site called GreatToBeDifferent.com and it's a place where we can celebrate the idea of diversity and uniqueness as a community.

GreatToBeDifferent.com is a collection of stories, drawings, images, and videos with the soul intent of celebrating our differences, sharing our stories, and inspiring others.

In the process of creating the community music video for “Great to be Different”, Forest Rain received a ton of personal stories, as well as some pictures and other media that didn’t make it into the final video. He felt that he somehow needed to do justice to all the people that took time to send him heart-felt snippets of their lives, and so he created this site.

It is still in it’s early stages of development, but content is being added to it fast! And anyone and everyone is encouraged to explore the stories and images on the site, comment, and submit their own media! Anyone who would like to submit their own content can do so by emailing submit@greattobedifferent.com!

We may be different-- but we don’t have to be alone.
Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.

Odpovědět
Až dneska jsem na to narazil. Opravdu úctyhodný projekt, nádherná hudba a hlavně je to naprosto... je to naprostá pravda a to vím z vlastní zkušenosti Twilightsmile. Slova to nedokážou vyjádřit...
"I told you that you needed to make some friends, nothing more..."
Celestia
Odpovědět
Pripájam sa k Templarovi, s projektom som sa stretol až teraz. Bronies nie sú parta divných ľudí, práve naopak, je to najtolerantnejšia komunita, s akou som sa stretol. Som presvedčený, že budeme držať spolu, nech sa deje čokoľvek (a dúfam, že sa raz s vami stretnem osobne niekde pri pive Twilightsmile )
Fórum umiera, zmierte sa s tým.
Odpovědět
Po mnoha letech (z dnešního pohledu skoro brony dávnověk) se na světlo dostalo pár zákulisních věcí ohledně songu Great to be Different (písně samotné, nikoliv onoho komunitního videa). Forest Rain (který/á mezitím prošel/a změnou pohlaví z muže na ženu) odhalila, jak skladba vznikla a ukázala několik "meziskladeb" na cestě k finální skladbě.

No a na závěr... aspoň po těch letech konečně vím, že akordy na kytaru jsou přesně ty, které jsem kdysi odposlouchal Twilightsmile

Odpovědět

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 1 host(ů)