Hodnocení tématu:
  • 1 Hlas(ů) - 5 Průměr
The BronyDays 2013
Hello, bronies! Allow me to introduce myself: my name is Simontheb, I am a science student, and I am also the communication manager of the team organizing the BronyDays. This is, as you may know, a european brony convention that will take place in Paris at the end of October 2013. In this thread, I will provide some information about it:

The BronyDays

-Date: The Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 of October, 2013

-Location: Espace EFCB, 23rd Emile Zola street in Montreuil, Paris, France

-Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BronyDays

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/BronyDays

The BronyDays will be the first european convention to be held in France, and will be entirely bilingual, in both English and French. The program includes games, art and cosplay contests, interviews with the guests, a party (who doesn't like wubs?), and more...

The following guests will attend the convention as guests of honour:

- M.A. Larson, the writer who brought us amazing episodes such as Sonic Rainboom, Return of Harmony, Luna Eclipsed, Magic Duel and Magical Mystery Cure, and overall “one of the biggest driving force toward a unified narrative in the show”.
[Obrázek: malarson.png]

- JanAnimations a very talented artist, well-known for having animated the songs “Picture Perfect Pony” , and “Meet the Bronies” for the brony documentary.

- The Living Tombstone, one of the biggest musicians in the fandom! Check out his channel here.
[Obrázek: tlt.png]

- LaserPon3, famous for his spectacular laser shows, will perform at the convention! His channel here.
[Obrázek: laser.png]

- Yulynh, a very talented visual artist, who designed the posters for both our convention and the crowdfunding campaign, will also be at the BronyDays! Check out her Deviant Art here.
[Obrázek: yulynh.jpg]

-EileMonty is a british voice actress and singer, well-known in the community. she has taken part in various high quality fan animations like “Picture Perfect Pony”, as well as in many awesome songs such as For A United Equestria or I Am Octavia. Not only will she have a panel, she will also perform at the concert scheduled during the convention! Her youtube channel is there.
[Obrázek: Awu-NGVCIAATWdX.jpg-large.jpg]

-The Przewalski’s Ponies are a russian music band, and they will come all the way from Moscow to perform at the concert of the convention and fill your ears with pony music! Their soundcloud is there.

If you wish to cover the BronyDays, to be a vendor or to get a table at the convention, you can now apply, the instructions are in this page (at the bottom).

Follow us on facebook and twiter, pass the word around, for it is your attendance that will turn the BronyDays into something really special.

A note about people under the age of 18: they are welcome in the convention, but they must come with an adult who is legally responsible for them. It can be a brony friend over 18, for instance.

As communication manager of the team behind the convention, I will keep this thread up to date by posting news and editing this first post. If you have any question, feel free to ask them in this thread, and I will do my best to answer you!

There is a travel group thread here if you intend to go to the convention!
Odpovědět
Salut Simon!

Thanks for appearing on our CZ/SK Brony forum, nice to see you drop by! =)
Just to make this complete, I will put a link in here pointing to the topic for the Bronydays TravelGroup from CZ/Sk:

Link:
http://bronies.cz/Vlakno-BronyDays-2013-...rench-cons

Bonne journée Raritywink
Twilightsmile  READ &  RAVE ! djpon3
Fancy some DA?
Attending in 2018: Friendship Fest, Japan, Festival Fantazie, 7. Zimní Karaoke party
Wielder of the BassCanon Mk.VIII !

CZ/SK bronies z.s.
Odpovědět
Hi Simon,

welcome to our forum and thanks for all these information! There will be definitely CZ/SK bronies group visiting BronyDays - may be small, but still Pinkiesmile

Have a nice day and see you there, if not earlier Ajsmug
Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.

The Last Rebel... still alive
Odpovědět
Thank you for your welcome! Oh my, I didn't see that you already had a travel group. I'm gonna put a link toward it in my first post. Why don't you link this topic in the travel group post?

Also, thanks to recent donations (including a restaurant seat and two posters), the amount raised by our Indiegogo Campaign has passed the 2300 euros! Keep it up, and we'll reach the 3000 euros goal!

[Obrázek: pun3v2small.png]

We want to thank once again all those who have donated and are supporting us: thank you so much!
Odpovědět
Congratulations to BronyDays for having successful IndieGoGo campaign and even going over the planned budget!

Guess its time to sort out the vacations and flights and get this thing under way Rainbowlaugh
Twilightsmile  READ &  RAVE ! djpon3
Fancy some DA?
Attending in 2018: Friendship Fest, Japan, Festival Fantazie, 7. Zimní Karaoke party
Wielder of the BassCanon Mk.VIII !

CZ/SK bronies z.s.
Odpovědět
[Obrázek: motherofcelestia2-624x550.png]

Sweet mother of Celestia. Our Indieogogo campaign has been moving very quickly lately, indeed: it has got way past the 3000 euros and has almost reached the 4000! Thanks a lot to our new donators! And if you want to spend a lunch with our guests of honour, you might want to hurry, for there is only 2 seats and 5 days of campaign left...
Odpovědět
... and some of us didn't contributed yet Ajsmug like me Rainbowlaugh still waiting for this until Saturday, but I think it's quite safe to say: "It's really not the final sum!", 'cause I'm not the only one for sure in this.
Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.

The Last Rebel... still alive
Odpovědět
You were right, the amount raised is now at 4300 euros!

There is only 40 hours left now, so if you fanc a reward and wish to contribute, you should hurry!
Odpovědět
As you could see, our Indiegogo campaign is over, with a final amount of 5380 euros, way beyond our initial goal of 3000 euros. We want once again to thank all our contributors and those who supported us during the campaign. You greatly helped the convention.

The Indieogo being a complete success, stay tuned for future anouncements, concerning in particular the tickets.
Odpovědět
Wanna win a VIP ticket for the BronyDays, the Galacon or the Crystal Fair? Then take part in the Summer Sun Celebration Week between the 17th and the 23rd! The explanations here.

EDIT: the rules have been updated: go there for te new ones.
Odpovědět

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 1 host(ů)