Příspěvků: 127
Registrován od: Aug 2014
Hodnocení:
11
Budu robiť nalety .
Bojiš sa keksu
Bojim sa ...
Odoslane pomocou morzeovky a prijate pomoc sonaru
don't be a retard.be a king ? think not Why be a king when you can be a god
♕Pinkie L♥vers♕
CowponyAJ
Příspěvků: 627
Registrován od: Sep 2014
Hodnocení:
40
že rozbiješ vzácnu vázu z dynastie Ping.
Bojím sa...
Bow to the Princess!
Příspěvků: 627
Registrován od: Sep 2014
Hodnocení:
40
vlastnej myšlienky
Bojím sa...
Bow to the Princess!
Příspěvků: 127
Registrován od: Aug 2014
Hodnocení:
11
Dramatickej hudby
Bojim sa ..
Odoslane pomocou morzeovky a prijate pomoc sonaru
don't be a retard.be a king ? think not Why be a king when you can be a god
♕Pinkie L♥vers♕
CowponyAJ
Příspěvků: 19
Registrován od: Jul 2014
Hodnocení:
3
Hodín slovenského jazyka.
Bojím sa...
This message was bought to you to raise awareness of D.I.C.K.S. - Douches In-Capable of Keeping Secrets. Dont talk to D.I.C.K.S., dont listen to D.I.C.K.S., dont touch D.I.C.K.S., and whatever you do, dont let get D.I.C.K.S. near your mouth.
Příspěvků: 19
Registrován od: Jul 2014
Hodnocení:
3
Neohriateho mlieka na kakao

Bojím sa...
This message was bought to you to raise awareness of D.I.C.K.S. - Douches In-Capable of Keeping Secrets. Dont talk to D.I.C.K.S., dont listen to D.I.C.K.S., dont touch D.I.C.K.S., and whatever you do, dont let get D.I.C.K.S. near your mouth.