Hodnocení tématu:
  • 14 Hlas(ů) - 4.21 Průměr
Ohodnoťte titul, podpis, avatar a nick
Kopa ľudí na jednom avatare..
Molestia is watching you when you are on the toilet Trollestia
I'm big Sonic fan
Odpovědět
Nyanestia unicorn with mane like rainbow Pinkiehappy
it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes guillotine Rainbowdetermined2 Rainbowdetermined2
Odpovědět
Celkem depresivní podpis.. Pinkiesmile pomoct si musíš sám Pinkiesmile
Odpovědět
Citace z Terryho získává plus body! Pinkiesmile
You didn't choose the thug life. And the thug life didn't choose you either.

It's no problem for me, but it's a problem for you.
Odpovědět
Friendship will always be magic.
It's the middle of the day but darkness falls on the city, it's the shadow of a giant cybernetic death kitty.
And on the other side of town something rages down the path, if you had a lisp you'd know it's kickin' theriouth ath.
Odpovědět
a jsou tu zas a všichni najednou Rainbowlaugh
It's the middle of the day but darkness falls on the city, it's the shadow of a giant cybernetic death kitty.
And on the other side of town something rages down the path, if you had a lisp you'd know it's kickin' theriouth ath.
Odpovědět
Nevím co si o tom mám myslet ale vypadá to zajímavě Pinkiesmile
Odpovědět
I have live full of... full of... full of something!
it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes guillotine Rainbowdetermined2 Rainbowdetermined2
Odpovědět
sparky v pc verzi xD
blep blep blep blep blep

DA
INSTAGRAM
Odpovědět

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 1 host(ů)