Hodnocení tématu:
  • 14 Hlas(ů) - 4.21 Průměr
Ohodnoťte titul, podpis, avatar a nick
cool one Pinkiesmile
Odpovědět
Pinkie-launcher
Odpovědět
Zeldááá Rainbowlaugh
Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.

The Last Rebel... still alive
Odpovědět
Nadherny avatar, musim se na ten film zase podivat.
Wake up now and see the truth
I'm here to show the world to you
The way it was meant to be
So follow your destiny
Odpovědět
Jamis:.....TO JE LINK
Embrace the Darkness

"People are like dice. We throw ourselves in the direction of our choosing..."

MGQ: Paradox

Yuela! You are...beatiful female swordsman

I am not brony, but I visit this site for shit & giggles
Odpovědět
Cutee Rainbowkiss
Keep Calm! Please Ajsmug

Odpovědět
here comes Pinkimus Prime Rainbowlaugh
It's the middle of the day but darkness falls on the city, it's the shadow of a giant cybernetic death kitty.
And on the other side of town something rages down the path, if you had a lisp you'd know it's kickin' theriouth ath.
Odpovědět
OT: yop říkám a říká to i ta písnička ze které to mám Pinkiesmile (ne že bych nebyl schopný vyplodit i něco svého)

a mimochodem to chci vědět kdo je Luka a co je Serene Demon Sword. Rainbowlaugh
It's the middle of the day but darkness falls on the city, it's the shadow of a giant cybernetic death kitty.
And on the other side of town something rages down the path, if you had a lisp you'd know it's kickin' theriouth ath.
Odpovědět
Je to takové creepy, alicorn Twilight levitující v tranzu. Dark magic? Co jsou ty bílý křížky?
[spoiler: hmm a nebo chudák uvízla v obrovské kouli marmelády. :-) ]
Odpovědět
moc pěkné Pinkiehappy
Odpovědět

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 1 host(ů)