Hodnocení tématu:
  • 39 Hlas(ů) - 4.05 Průměr
Máš BAN !!
Všici máte BAN. Protože můžete zato, že dáváte ostatním BAN.
Ticho, ryby plašíš!
Dobrý den, přistoupili kontrola jízdenek.
Odpovědět
Máš ban lebo to banovanie je už nuda Raritycry
My religion?
I am a devout follower of the "Who the f**k am I to tell anyone how to live their life" religion. You should try it.
Odpovědět
Máš BAN protože stop whining
It's the middle of the day but darkness falls on the city, it's the shadow of a giant cybernetic death kitty.
And on the other side of town something rages down the path, if you had a lisp you'd know it's kickin' theriouth ath.
Odpovědět
Máš BAN za...za...(po 35 letech přemýšlení) sa to še isem profesyjonálňý gramatýckí nacystjfha Pinkiesmile
it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes guillotine Rainbowdetermined2 Rainbowdetermined2
Odpovědět
Máš BAN pretože zajtra si idem nastreliť náušnicu! Konečne :3
Pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I have ever done... ~Toby

Ask me!

She is the beest pony → Pinkiehappy

You don't like The Hunger games? Here, have some berries.

-A
Odpovědět
šmoulím ti BAN protože ... nemám rád náušnice Rainbowlaugh
It's the middle of the day but darkness falls on the city, it's the shadow of a giant cybernetic death kitty.
And on the other side of town something rages down the path, if you had a lisp you'd know it's kickin' theriouth ath.
Odpovědět
Já ti dávám ban, protože náušnice ... já je vlastně nemám ráda.. Rainbowlaugh
Konvička varuje: Nejsem normální... otočte své pomeranče a odejděte do země vycházejícího slu-... chci říct do země vycházejícího čaje... Facehoof

PS: Výslovnost LovelyMaii = LavlyMej Pinkiehappy

Odpovědět
Máš BAN protože ... ne počkat ty vlastně souhlasíš Rainbowlaugh
Odpovědět
máš BAN protože je cool mlátit hlavou o klávehjtzguujutr.
it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes guillotine Rainbowdetermined2 Rainbowdetermined2
Odpovědět
Máš BAN protože Ha'DIbaH DaSop 'e' DaHechbe'chugh yIHoHQo'.
No dobře znamená to "Nezabíjej zvíře, nemáš-li v úmyslu je sníst." což je Klingonské přísloví Rainbowlaugh
Odpovědět

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 1 host(ů)