17.04.2017, 16:52
sunshine
![[Obrázek: happy_princess_celestia_by_alumx-db5wabw.png]](https://pre07.deviantart.net/e6ed/th/pre/f/2017/105/d/a/happy_princess_celestia_by_alumx-db5wabw.png)
Happy
![[Obrázek: happy_cely_by_madacon-db62dtr.png]](https://img14.deviantart.net/3baa/i/2017/106/a/b/happy_cely_by_madacon-db62dtr.png)
Rising cake
![[Obrázek: rising_the_cake__animated__by_szafir87-db5ybbe.gif]](https://orig06.deviantart.net/81fd/f/2017/105/1/8/rising_the_cake__animated__by_szafir87-db5ybbe.gif)
I didn't want you to go
![[Obrázek: i_didn_t_want_you_to_go_by_momomistress-db5yv0x.png]](https://img15.deviantart.net/e5a3/i/2017/105/b/f/i_didn_t_want_you_to_go_by_momomistress-db5yv0x.png)
How?
![[Obrázek: tumblr_oohbhuHKS41u754fgo1_1280.jpg]](https://68.media.tumblr.com/036d99f93bd278e9c9c891e529a5c20f/tumblr_oohbhuHKS41u754fgo1_1280.jpg)
afraid
“I was afraid if you made friends, you wouldn’t need me anymore.”
“Princess Celestia! That is so not true, I will always need you.”
![[Obrázek: tumblr_ooj5lgw0iT1vdbmblo1_1280.png]](https://68.media.tumblr.com/182c310abf9d3a8ad460837aae07f146/tumblr_ooj5lgw0iT1vdbmblo1_1280.png)
Under her wing
![[Obrázek: under_her_wing_by_kerenitychan-db62bsd.png]](https://pre03.deviantart.net/4a29/th/pre/i/2017/106/f/0/under_her_wing_by_kerenitychan-db62bsd.png)
warm snow
![[Obrázek: warm_snow__animated__by_szafir87-db613rv.gif]](https://orig03.deviantart.net/6311/f/2017/106/a/2/warm_snow__animated__by_szafir87-db613rv.gif)
Everlasting
![[Obrázek: happy_princess_celestia_by_alumx-db5wabw.png]](https://pre07.deviantart.net/e6ed/th/pre/f/2017/105/d/a/happy_princess_celestia_by_alumx-db5wabw.png)
Happy
![[Obrázek: happy_cely_by_madacon-db62dtr.png]](https://img14.deviantart.net/3baa/i/2017/106/a/b/happy_cely_by_madacon-db62dtr.png)
Rising cake
![[Obrázek: rising_the_cake__animated__by_szafir87-db5ybbe.gif]](https://orig06.deviantart.net/81fd/f/2017/105/1/8/rising_the_cake__animated__by_szafir87-db5ybbe.gif)
I didn't want you to go
![[Obrázek: i_didn_t_want_you_to_go_by_momomistress-db5yv0x.png]](https://img15.deviantart.net/e5a3/i/2017/105/b/f/i_didn_t_want_you_to_go_by_momomistress-db5yv0x.png)
How?
![[Obrázek: tumblr_oohbhuHKS41u754fgo1_1280.jpg]](https://68.media.tumblr.com/036d99f93bd278e9c9c891e529a5c20f/tumblr_oohbhuHKS41u754fgo1_1280.jpg)
afraid
“I was afraid if you made friends, you wouldn’t need me anymore.”
“Princess Celestia! That is so not true, I will always need you.”
![[Obrázek: tumblr_ooj5lgw0iT1vdbmblo1_1280.png]](https://68.media.tumblr.com/182c310abf9d3a8ad460837aae07f146/tumblr_ooj5lgw0iT1vdbmblo1_1280.png)
Under her wing
![[Obrázek: under_her_wing_by_kerenitychan-db62bsd.png]](https://pre03.deviantart.net/4a29/th/pre/i/2017/106/f/0/under_her_wing_by_kerenitychan-db62bsd.png)
warm snow
![[Obrázek: warm_snow__animated__by_szafir87-db613rv.gif]](https://orig03.deviantart.net/6311/f/2017/106/a/2/warm_snow__animated__by_szafir87-db613rv.gif)
Everlasting
♥grey as the moon and soul of its owner
blue as the coat and eyes of a loner♥
♥Why would a rose grow where nopony can see
Like a rose without thorns is how i feel♥
♥With smile like ripest apple you have ever seen
And eyes like meadow of emerald sheen
truly lost i have only been
in those eyes so serene♥
How are we to explain that We are not lonely to somepony who craves company?
Poems of Moon

