Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlas(ů) - 0 Průměr
Kucykon 2023 (Polsko, Warszawa)
(16.07.2023, 14:12)Jamis Napsal(a): I've checked the web page - some of the translations are funny (sometimes, Kucykon is translated as a monastery, sometimes as PussyCon and similar Rainbowlaugh ), but I got all the info that was published there.

What info I still miss:
  • When does the event start and end? 4.-6.8. is clear, but knowing the hours would be nice - I suppose the Friday in the morning. The main thing is that some people plan to leave on Sunday, so we would like to plan our flights.
  • Is there any program schedule? There is no mention of it anywhere and the website shows "Page not found"

Heh, the second one is quite a good name if we will ever decide to switch the con target  Rainbowlaugh

We are finishing our program schedule and will publish it on Wednesday.

Kucykon will open its doors at 17:00 on Friday (although the official start will take place at 18:00) and will officially end on Sunday. However, the last "proper" events will take place on Saturday night, and Sunday is basically for those who are going to sleep at the convention place.

About the travel guide in English... it is already included in our development version of the website, and I hope it will be online soon. But because the time is relatively short, especially for those going by plane, I just drop the link here  EDIT: It is already on kucykon.pl  Twilightsmile
Odpovědět

Příspěvků v tématu
Kucykon 2023 (Polsko, Warszawa) - od Polonius - 17.06.2023, 16:25
RE: Kucykon 2023 (Polsko, Warszawa) - od Polonius - 17.07.2023, 20:41

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: