Hodnocení tématu:
  • 3 Hlas(ů) - 3.67 Průměr
Headcannon, aneb sdílejte své teorie ohledně MLP
Update from JJ's Stream, apparently AJ's parents really are officially confirmed dead. Lauren actually mentioned wanting that to be the case.

Q: Where are Applejack's parents?

To put it bluntly, we just never figured it out. I just liked the feeling of them living with their Granny, but keeping the family dynamic tight and small. To be honest, I would like to simply say that they passed away somehow, but it's just too sad for a kids' show and I don't think it would have ever been approved. There was brief discussion of them being traveling salesponies or explorers, but since we never needed the information in an episode, nothing was ever made official. So it will have to remain a mystery until someone decides to define it.

Jak zemřeli tedy řečeno nebylo, ale jsou po smrti.
You didn't choose the thug life. And the thug life didn't choose you either.

It's no problem for me, but it's a problem for you.
Odpovědět

Příspěvků v tématu
RE: Headcannon, aneb sdílejte své teorie ohledně MLP - od Sójový lecitin - 28.01.2013, 23:15
RE: Headcannon, aneb sdílejte své teorie ohledně MLP - od Azuliana - 10.04.2013, 23:15
RE: Headcannon, aneb sdílejte své teorie ohledně MLP - od Sójový lecitin - 17.08.2013, 23:22
RE: Headcannon, aneb sdílejte své teorie ohledně MLP - od Sójový lecitin - 07.01.2014, 19:59

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 8 host(ů)