Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlas(ů) - 0 Průměr
BronyDays 2015 - (Nantes - Oct. 31/Nov. 1st)
So there will be 6 (or 7) of us heading to BronyDays Twilightsmile I'm really looking forward to see 'ya all guys Pinkiehappy

The biggest issue so far is (or was) the transportation - flights to Nantes are really bad (only twice a week and not exactly cheap compared to other similar destinations). One group goes by car from Bratislava (18 hours long trip in one way) because of expensive flights. The second group (including me) booked the return flight tickets (Thursday arrival, Monday departure), but after few days the flight company changed the departure to Sunday morning, so in the end, we flight to Nantes, and back we go by train to Paris and then by plane back to Prague, because we don't want to miss the half of the con. It's not the fault of organizers of course, I just wanna inform you about this issue in case you didn't know.

We are staying in nearby Ibis hotel (thanks for accommodation suggestions!), some of us from Thursday, some people arrive on Friday.

Is there any pre-con meet planned or semi-planned?
Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.

The Last Rebel... still alive
Odpovědět

Příspěvků v tématu
RE: BronyDays 2015 - (Nantes - Oct. 31/Nov. 1st) - od Jamis - 13.10.2015, 10:06

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 1 host(ů)