Hodnocení tématu:
  • 4 Hlas(ů) - 5 Průměr
Seber něco !
(buď frajer a zober ten gauč Homerovi Rainbowwild )

Beriem ti krištáľovú guľu a tomu podo mnou zrkadlo.
"It does not matter where you go and what you study, what matters most is what you share with yourself and the world." Princess Twilight Sparkle
"I wanted to remind you that through hard times, one of the greatest gifts you can give is letting your light shine for others." Princess Celestia
"Nech se bráti proudem mysli, tam kde řeka snů do reality se vlévá a nech své oči utrápené, plně otevřené a hleď na krásu té hvězdy šesticípé" Drake Damage
"No you can't give up your laughter 'cause you're scared of a little pain." Autumn Blaze
Odpovědět
berem ti zem Rainbowwild a podomnou oblúbenú pesničku Rainbowlaugh
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥ Hatsune Miku ♥
♥ I live for anime ♥
♥ anime is my life ♥

#NIMU NIMU
Odpovědět
Í, to si nemal.

Beriem ti žuvačky a tomu podo mnou arašidy.
"It does not matter where you go and what you study, what matters most is what you share with yourself and the world." Princess Twilight Sparkle
"I wanted to remind you that through hard times, one of the greatest gifts you can give is letting your light shine for others." Princess Celestia
"Nech se bráti proudem mysli, tam kde řeka snů do reality se vlévá a nech své oči utrápené, plně otevřené a hleď na krásu té hvězdy šesticípé" Drake Damage
"No you can't give up your laughter 'cause you're scared of a little pain." Autumn Blaze
Odpovědět
solene môžeš tie bez soli nie
Beriem ti krabicu a podomnou zrkadlo
Odoslane pomocou morzeovky a  prijate pomoc sonaru
don't be a retard.be a king ? think not Why be a king when you can be a god
♕Pinkie L♥vers♕
Ajsmug  CowponyAJ 
Odpovědět
Ide o to, čo v tej krabici bolo Twilightoops

Beriem ti šampóny a tomu podo mnou hru Človeče, nehnevaj sa.
Odpovědět
v pohodě Rainbowlaugh
beru ti 1 písmeno z jména a tomu pode mnou beru 2 písmena z jména
Everyone is a mirror that reflects how the world treat them~ Bronya
Liebe ist für alle da
Odpovědět
pink-bob Rainbowwild stále sa to dá Rainbowlaugh
berem ti 9 písmen z mena Rainbowlaugh a tomu podomnou hlasivky Pinkiecrazy
♥ Hatsune Miku ♥
♥ I live for anime ♥
♥ anime is my life ♥

#NIMU NIMU
Odpovědět
Raritydespair Ešteže tu stačí len písať

Takže EGION ti berie hrivu a tomu podo mnou kúpací plášť.
Odpovědět
beru ti nohu a tomu pode mnou bouřku
Everyone is a mirror that reflects how the world treat them~ Bronya
Liebe ist für alle da
Odpovědět
berem ti slnko a podomnou hviezdy
♥ Hatsune Miku ♥
♥ I live for anime ♥
♥ anime is my life ♥

#NIMU NIMU
Odpovědět

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 4 host(ů)