Hodnocení tématu:
  • 15 Hlas(ů) - 4.07 Průměr
Pravidelné páteční srazy, Praha (Vyšehrad)
Do 18:00 budu foukat balóny v Hamleys Na Příkopech a pak dorazím Pinkiesmile
Love and Tolerate není hloupost.

vanamartincz@gmail.com
Odpovědět
Do 21.00 budu v práci, dorazím někdy kolem 21.35, tak snad tam ještě někdo bude Rainbowlaugh
It takes a long time to realize how truly miserable you are, even longer to see it doesn't have to be that way.
Only after you give up everything can you begin to find a way to be happy.
Odpovědět
Tak jsme si se Starfootym sedli k velkému stolu, nejsme u něj sami, ale místa tu jsou, tak doražte Ajsmug
Love and Tolerate není hloupost.

vanamartincz@gmail.com
Odpovědět
Už vyrážím na cestu Pinkiesmile
Always carry plenty of bits. The griffons help you as long as you share the wealth Rainbowlaugh
Odpovědět
Ahoj, bronictvo a další bytůstky,

je mi moc líto, že jsem dnes nedorazil, ač jsem to měl fakt v úmyslu. Ráno jsem snědl něco moc zlého a nešel jsem ani do práce.

Napijte se i za mne. Heart
...And the camera's got you frozen in time / Like a saved state in a game file / It's a heartbeat on a hard drive...
Odpovědět
Tak příště neopomeň přijít - něco tu na tebe čeká Twilightsmile
Princess Luna: Everypony has fears, Scootaloo. Everypony must face them in their own way. But they must be faced, or the nightmares will continue.

Rainbow Dash: It feels good to help others get something they always wanted but never had. Almost as good as getting it yourself.

The Last Rebel... still alive
Odpovědět
(25.05.2016, 10:13)Melgarh Napsal(a): Tenhle patek by mel dorazit i jeden zahranicni brony co je v Praze na prohlidce a konferenci. Ja asi taky, pac v Hradci se bude pit az v sobotu vecer.

So how are things going? Tomorrow at Vysehrad? I will be in Prague since early morning, on a tour that I can leave at any time to join you. So around what hour should I look for you?

I will bring one pony with me ; )
I bet you won't guess who...

Regards, Jerzy
Odpovědět
There should be people for sure, just look for plushies on the table, worst case write on this forum. But not sure at what time the earliest visitors will arrive.

I will arrive much, much later as I've to be at work and traveling from city far away Twilightoops
Twilightsmile  READ &  RAVE ! djpon3
Fancy some DA?
Attending in 2018: Friendship Fest, Japan, Festival Fantazie, 7. Zimní Karaoke party
Wielder of the BassCanon Mk.VIII !

CZ/SK bronies z.s.
Odpovědět
I'll be there at around six, some people will probably arrive earlier (four or five)...
První Equestrijský Drakobijcobijec
Odpovědět
Well, the weather doesn't seem good, even the forecast says it will be raining the whole afternoon. Where will we go instead if the rain persists? Twilightsmile
Anyway, I'm going to be at work up until 9pm so I'll be able to arrive around 9.30pm/9.45pm
It takes a long time to realize how truly miserable you are, even longer to see it doesn't have to be that way.
Only after you give up everything can you begin to find a way to be happy.
Odpovědět

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 12 host(ů)