Hodnocení tématu:
  • 1 Hlas(ů) - 5 Průměr
My Little Konwent (Poland) 2014
Pony-Con
My Little Konwent

Remeber last Pony-Congress in Poland year ago?
If yes, oh well... There will be no PCG
But instead, there will be another convention, called My Little Konwent.
It will be taking place in Bytom (Silesia), 27-28th September 2014.

Why not Pony-Congress?

Polish fandom decided Silesian group to make this year convention. The second-biggest fandom group in Poland, to prove their organisation skills, accepted the challenge.
Why not Cracow?
It's obvious that it's better to organise when you're doing it where you live. It's quite better for most of other countries' fandoms, because Silesia is next to Czech-Polish border, and close to German border, and much closer to other West countries (sorry, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania etc.)
Can I help with organisation?
Of course you can! You can sign as a helper or speaker.
The main FAQ is here
Where do I get more information?
There is a site you can go, http://mlk2014.pl/, more information will be added soon.

Costs of ticket: 30 PLN (8 EUR) (80 PLN or 20 EUR for VIP)

Hello, friends! Got some information about Pony-Congress.

Some of you may heard that, this year, there will be two conventions: Polish MLK and Global PCG. Well... PGC will not be taking place this year, but its role of being international convention belongs this year to us :D
Don't worry. The main change is that the convention will be both English and Polish speaking. Don't worry if you don't understand it well, there will be helpers and organizers who will help you with communication and understanding presentations.
Presentations will be both Polish and English (probably there will be speakers from other countries).
We'd like to encourage you to register a participation as speakers, or as helpers. We opened registration for people who wants to open their shops on a conventions- if you want to sell your pony stuff on a stall, it is your chance! We suggest that you shouldn't delay with registration, because it may be that, for example, we run out of time to plan, and then we apply the method of "First come, first served".
We opened new convention website, too. It should be easier to understand and to find information- http://mlk2014.pl/
We'll do our best to make this event special and well-done occasion to meet bronies from around the Europe (or even World? :D)
So? See you in September?
~Thelleo
Oh no. We are doomed.
Odpovědět

Příspěvků v tématu
My Little Konwent (Poland) 2014 - od Kinro - 03.06.2014, 21:13
RE: My Little Konwent (Poland) 2014 - od pidi - 05.08.2014, 13:17
RE: My Little Konwent (Poland) 2014 - od Bori - 17.09.2014, 21:17

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 1 host(ů)