Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlas(ů) - 0 Průměr
Kinro v Austerlitz
[Obrázek: DClwlEZ.jpg]
The night was hard to sleep in. After about three hours of sleep I woke up and got down for a meal. Scrambled eggs were gone in seconds. Then we began our next journey. We've visited Spilberk castle, many exhibitions were shown, many of which boring and more than unclear due to containing only one language. The second floor was more interesting as there were English subtitles. Weapons. That's my favourite subject.

[Obrázek: NWIQrSx.jpg]
[Obrázek: xcYgMc3.jpg]
[Obrázek: KtxdJgc.jpg]
[Obrázek: sthAIaF.jpg]
[Obrázek: YIkOIDh.jpg]
On the left we see Pappenheimer schischage, very similar to Polish hussar helmet. On the right - morion.

Third floor, art. Really, not a clue why every painting is named "A portrait of X with/in Y". Not my category...

Then we entered casamates, that were nothing but a dungeon for political prisoners (originally an arsenal and a warehouse). It was dark, cold and moist. Just like my heart (except for that last one).

[Obrázek: DaeOLPa.jpg]
BDSM room

Moving from the Spilberk, we've been given a free time in the Brno town. I was wandering around, when...

Stramberskie usi! Finally I had an opportunity to taste them. And about their taste, well, ear-lickin' good!

Then I got into the vehicle and right now I am on my way to Poland back again. So, it is time for me to sum up this trip.

+ At first, I finally visited Czech Republic. Beautiful landscape, beautiful people and beautiful road signs! I counted every passed sign starting with "mimo". 78.

+ For the second, food in here is pretty tasty. What about prices? I have no idea, I am so lost in your currency. Why in the hay a little bun costs 15 kc, while a beer can costs ca. 10 kc?

+ For the third, I really liked the quality in which we were hospitalised. Soft beds, smooth-opening doors, TV, clean toilets and tasty food.

+ Stramberskie usi.

+ The country really cares about historical and cultural places, their restoration and containment.

+ Got a chance to interview five French grenadiers.

- The reenactment event was really made up for public, decicing not to actually perform in a battle, but in a ballet of troops and cannons.

- The second reenactment was much worse.

- No reen shops.

- People working in restaurants are not actually prepared for speaking with a foreigner. I wouldn't actually have my meal if a woman behind the counter wasn't Polish.

- No bronies spotted Twilightoops

I won't conclude if it was worth the price or not. I will just say that this trip teached me a lot and I don't regret going for that. I still think you all are awesome people and I declare I'll be coming to visit you more often.
See ya.
Oh no. We are doomed.
Odpovědět

Příspěvků v tématu
Kinro v Austerlitz - od Kinro - 04.12.2016, 00:20
RE: Kinro v Austerlitz - od Kinro - 04.12.2016, 22:38
RE: Kinro v Austerlitz - od Azuliana - 05.12.2016, 08:11
RE: Kinro v Austerlitz - od SteelHelmet - 29.12.2016, 22:55

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma: 1 host(ů)